Vision for Education are working in partnership with a forward thinking Middlesbrough Primary to recruit a L3 Teaching Assistant to work in Year 1 full time until the end of the academic year. The school are looking for a competent TA with experience working in a busy Key Stage 1 environment. You will need to be a proactive individual, able to work independently and manage behaviour very effectively.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!