The EIMLB recruits PHYSICS teachers at « mother tongue speaker » level for the English, French and German sections of secondary school. Qualifications, abilities and disposition to also teach CHEMISTRY or BIOLOGY are an additional asset.
Interested candidates must meet at least the following conditions:
- have access to the teaching profession in their country of origin (Master’s degree for secondary education; completed teacher training);
- have 5 years of experience in the teaching profession;
- be fluent in one of the official languages of Luxembourg: French, German and Luxembourgish.
Candidates should also be disposed
- to evolve in the concepts of learning – instead of teaching – and autonomous work put into practice at the EIMLB ;
- to carry out a 1-2 days’ internship prior to engagement;
- to work in open spaces;
- to work at relationship level with learners.
Applications supported by a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation should be sent either by email to
or by post to the following address :
ÉCOLE INTERNATIONALE MONDORF-LES-BAINS
2, Route de Burmerange
Ecole Internationale de Mondorf-les-Bains
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 6 - 12 years