Would you like to grow your career by taking a leadership position within a popular and successful Business & Economics Department with in a vibrant and diverse school in the heart of London?
Are you a talented teacher of Business Studies and Economics teacher who is keen to have a larger impact on students by contributing to the leadership of this large department? Would you like to work in a school with a ‘Disruption Free Classrooms’ policy so that your sole focus is on teaching and learning rather than behaviour? Would you like to lead a with a range of courses at Key Stage 4 and Sixth Form within a school that has been on a rapid journey of improvement?
If you are interested contributing to the next stage of our journey to excellence, please contact email@example.com to request furthr details or to arrange an informal conversation about the post.
We are looking for a well-qualified and committed 2i/c Business Studies for September 2019.
Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS + TLR 2b (£4,620)
This is an excellent time to join a confident, successful, ambitious and improving school. Our colleagues are highly motivated and highly committed. We will invest heavily in your professional development and we will keep our approach as simple as possible so that you can be at your very best professionally.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who can demonstrate:
• An incredibly strong moral purpose evidenced through unquestionable ambition for every single student.
• Substance and credibility as a teacher practitioner.
• Passion about their subject specialism.
• Potential and desire to continue to grow professionally and transform the life chances of our students and their families.
• Genuine commitment to teamwork as part of an ambitious curriculum team.
• A passion to improve opportunities for young people.
• A desire to develop pupils’ skills further by providing extra-curricular opportunities.
We are looking for a colleague who can offer Business Studies at KS4, BTEC Business at KS5 and ALevel Economics if possible.
Haverstock is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 20th May at 9am
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 22nd May.
24 Haverstock Hill, Chalk Farm, London, NW3 2BQ
Tel: 020 7267 0975 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: James Hadley