Thomas Telford School has always been at the forefront of educational developments nationally, by pioneering radical ways of organising and delivering education since its opening in 1991. We are widely recognised as one of the top performing schools in England.
We are currently seeking to recruit a teacher of A level Business and/or Economics to add strength and depth to our highly successful Business Department.
Staff at Thomas Telford School are afforded highly desirable working conditions such as:
• One day per week for planning, preparation and marking
• State of the art classroom and IT facilities
• Free use of the onsite Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with our family of schools (Walsall, Sandwell and Madeley Academies and Redhill Primary Academy) with considerable potential for career progression
• An environment where students are always positive, have a love of learning and behaviour is exemplary based on an understanding of mutual respect between staff and students
• Opportunities to work with our Teaching School delivering best practice workshops with our Trainee Teachers. Thomas Telford School trains over 60 graduate teachers per year
• 10 Professional Development days
• Generous performance related pay achieved by almost every employee of the School annually
• Extensive opportunities to become involved in Sport, Performing Arts and other recreational activities available to students
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and high performing organisation. Thomas Telford School is proud to have a happy and supportive working environment where employees are truly valued.
Please send your application form to The Headmaster, Sir Kevin Satchwell, Thomas Telford School, Old Park Telford TF3 4NW or by email to email@example.com. Informal enquires are welcomed and can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Please apply immediately
All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Check and two employment references