Economics KS5 and Business Studies KS4 Teacher
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
Start Date: February 22nd 2021
Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding Economics and Business Studies Teacher for an Outstanding Liverpool-based secondary school. The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching Economics up to KS5 and Business Studies up to KS4 level. The role is due to commence after the February half term until the end of the academic year. This is a full time maternity cover.
Requirements to be considered for the Economics and Business Studies position, you will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK
- Have experience of teaching Economics up to KS5
- Have experience of teaching Business Studies up to KS4
- Can provide engaging, outstanding lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Economics and Business Studies Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency