Ulink prepares students to become global citizens with a Chinese identity. It prioritizes student-centered learning in order to promote student confidence, independence, leadership and ownership of their education. Ulink schools are a bridge to overseas universities and aim to teach students the broad academic, social and emotional skills necessary to thrive and grow.
We need enthusiastic, committed and experienced PE teacher start from August 2021.
- Enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
- With valid teaching certification
- At least Bachelor degree in Physical Education and/or Sport Sciences (with training and experience in several major sports)
- Previous Physical Education teaching experience. IGCSE-PE training and/or teaching experience will be an advantage.
- According with school curriculum and with CIE (Cambridge International Examinations) syllabus where applicable. Compulsory teaching in English.
- Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
- Preparing students’ periodic school report.
- Participating in extracurricular activities
- Provide reference letters and possibly guidance services to students for their university applications
- Attend meetings as requested (e.g. parents’ meetings, staff meetings, as well as any other appropriate meetings/promotional events), as may be reasonably required.
- Respect and comply with school regulations.
What we can offer:
-The annual salary range is £29,000 - £39,000 and the detailed offer shall be determined by candidate’s qualification and interview results.
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual airfares allowance
- Local health insurance
- Annual Flights
- Contract completion bonus depending on performance
- Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
- Full paid summer and winter holidays
If you are interested in joining us please click Apply button below and we look forward to discuss more about our school and this opportunity with you.
Ulink College of Shanghai (UCS)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form