• Ensuring that students’ achievements in Physics meet all agreed targets.
• Provide teaching plans as required, advises Head of Department regarding own specialized subject resources.
• Set and mark the continuous assessment tests (CAT) in accordance with the assessment policy, homework assignment.
• Write and edit references/personal statements to students for applications to university;
• Sets and supervise at least one extra-curricular activity.
• Invigilate exams as per the arrangements made by the examination officer.
• Other tasks as assigned such as attend related meetings or activities.
• School employees' job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the school grows in size and complexity in its programs.
• Bachelor degree in relevant subject area or above.
• Professional Certificate an advantage.
• 2+ years of experience in relevant role, with knowledge or interest in teaching IGCSE/A-level Physics or teaching experience is desirable, as is experience in working in an interdisciplinary setting.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems independently.
• Must have good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and so on.
• Must adapt well to new technologies.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Applicants should provide a cover letter including a clear statement of the candidate’s specific interest in school, a curriculum vitae, and a teaching/research statement as well as the names and contact information for three references.
All materials should be submitted through the email address: HR@sz-alevel.com.
Priority will be given to applications received earlier, until the positions are filled.
Also we invite and encourage letters of nomination for potential candidates. Nominations and questions about the positions may be sent to HR@sz-alevel.com using “Physics Teacher” as the subject line.