Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Sixth Form College in Sefton who are looking to appoint an AQA A-Level Mathematics Specialist.
This position is to start this September/October 2017 for initially one term, potentially longer. Please note - 4.5 Timetable so just under Full-Time.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary or FE environment and have a Mathematics Science specialism. They are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly. You will also have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting community, with state of the art facilities and laboratories.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Maths teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- A Subject Specialism in Maths is Essential.
- A-Level Mathematics experience desirable.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have a evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
To apply for this position, you must hold a recognised Teaching Qualification suitable for teaching within a Post 16 environment and applications from NQT's will be accepted.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply button below. If you have a query about the role, please call our Warrington branch on 01925 648 131.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks experience recent experience of teaching in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.