Stokenchurch Primary School seeks to appoint:
A Qualified Nursery Nurse / HLTA with EYFS experience
Required for November 2021
Full time – Maternity Cover
Are you passionate about children and their learning? Do you want to make a difference?
Applications are invited for the post of Nursery Nurse / HLTA at Stokenchurch Primary School. We are looking for a team player who can support both the children in their care and the teachers with whom they will be working.
The role is for 39 weeks per annum (to include Staff Training Days) – 32.5 hours per week
Ranges: Bucks Pay Scale 3 Point 16 (£22,245) – Point 20 (£24,059) pro rata
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an experienced & passionate EYFS Nursery Nurse
• Has an excellent understanding of EYFS curriculum & the skills to create stimulating learning opportunities
• Has high expectations of pupils’ learning, achievement & behaviour
• Is an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
In return we can offer you:
• A welcoming staff in a warm, friendly working environment that values everyone’s wellbeing
• Well behaved, well-mannered children who love coming to school and who are engaged within a creative curriculum, which encourages pupil voice
• An extremely well-resourced and organised school ensuring teachers and children have access to the latest modern technology
• A commitment to supporting and coaching teachers to allow them to reach their full potential
• An ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted May 2013) that understands and values its staff and provides excellent career progression opportunities
In the words of Ofsted 2013:
‘This very large primary school has established a warm family atmosphere where the pupils thrive and develop outstanding behaviour and attitudes’ and each pupil is known and valued as an individual. This is the basis for the very high expectations demonstrated across every aspect of school life.’
Please contact Mrs Tong or Mrs Woodruff, Office Managers, with any questions on 01494 482112. An application form and information pack are available on our website.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th September 2021
Interviews: 6th and 7th October 2021
Stokenchurch Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years