Full time primary teacher to teach English and Science at the Spanish School Vicente Cañada Blanch in London.
Vicente Cañada Blanch Spanish School offers multilingual education to pupils 3-18. It is part of the network of Spanish international schools. Promotion of Spanish and culture remains one of the school’s central aims. The school complies with the standards set by both the Spanish Ministry of Education and the British DfE for Independent Schools.
Ideally, the candidate is a English native speaker or a certified C1 or C2 level of English. Some knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
Contract: Permanent contract (with probationary period) and subject to checks that include requirements to be met by the applicants as well as the right to work in the UK.
Closing date: 17/09/2021
Effective: November 2021, upon signature of contract.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week.
Location: 317 Portobello Road, W10 5SZ London.
- Professional Teaching Qualifications (full QTS, also candidates qualified as a teacher in Spain may apply).
- English native speaker or C1 level or above of English certificate.
- Working knowledge of Spanish (desirable).
- Previous relationship with Spain is an asset.
- Enhanced DBS (we can help obtain this at a cost if needed).
- It is strictly required that the applicant has the ability to work in a way that promotes the health, safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
Application form and more information available at:
Vicente Canada Blanch
Kensington and Chelsea
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years