Vision for Education are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Level 2 and Level 3 AAT Tutor on behalf of one of our schools in the North East. You will be responsible for a caseload of learners participating in AAT Training. The role will require you to contribute to the design and delivery of learning programmes and assessments, to enable learners to successfully achieve their qualifications.
The role requires the following qualifications:
- AAT Level 4 or Equivalent
- Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalent (desirable)
- Specific occupationally relevant technical certificate
- A1 qualification or D32/D33 Assessor qualification
The position is part-time, will start ASAP, and is a temporary to permanent position. It is a 19 hours per week contract (over 5 days), including a twilight session. The successful candidate must have use of a car and hold a current driving licence.
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision for Education gives you access to:
- On-going CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
- Regular social events
- Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Courtney Vacher on 0191 267 6491 or email email@example.com