Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an organised and efficient Academic Systems Officer to work as part of the administration team at our ONCAMPUS UK North centre.
The Academic Systems Administrator works with the centre management, academic and admin teams supporting our students’ timetable and assessment journey whilst monitoring student attendance. They are responsible for timely and accurate timetabling and assessment administration and ensuring the academic calendar is developed, maintained and communicated. This is a key role requiring, strong administrative and IT skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to manage time and multiple projects. The post holder must work to strict deadlines and follow stringent protocols to ensure compliance with a variety of internal and external regulations, working closely with those who also share responsibility for quality and assessment including central teams.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Distribute results in the form of spreadsheets, statement of results and final certificates and coordinate dissemination to all required stakeholders.
- Ensure that students receive appropriate statements of entry in good time to allow them to plan for examinations and that teachers confirm assessment entries and results in good time for any amendments to be made.
- Ensure that students are made fully aware of the assessment entry procedures and process for issuing of results.
We are looking for somebody that has experience of timetabling and administering assessment and attendance processes.
Are you experienced in a fast-paced environment where your colleagues share your focus and determination to help others? One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to education and if you are motivated to find unique solutions for the diverse range of challenges faced by students around the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Why will you love working here?
Working with our ONCAMPUS team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improving the lives of learners. You will have the best of both worlds, the opportunity to grow personally whilst helping students develop.
Join a global education organisation that is respected for its successes and provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
What does ONCAMPUS do?
ONCAMPUS teach pre-university programmes with opportunity for guaranteed progression to a wide range of undergraduate and Master’s degrees at leading universities in the UK, USA and mainland Europe. Since 2008, ONCAMPUS has helped more than 5,000 students progress to their chosen university. ONCAMPUS is part of Cambridge Education Group a global company with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
ONCAMPUS UK NORTH is based in the heart of UCLan’s city centre campus, Preston. Over the past decade the centre has helped thousands of international students access leading British and overseas universities. High quality pathway programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate level ensure that our students are given the best possible chance of future academic success. ONCAMPUS tutors and staff thrive in a teaching centre based on the University campus where they will work closely with ambitious international students from around the world.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website.
If more information is required contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge Education Group
UK North (Preston) PR1 2XQ
- English secondary schools