We are seeking to appoint a Finance Manger to oversee and manage the delivery of a high quality financial service across the Academy, ensuring all financial recording systems are up to date and accurately maintained.
The ideal Candidate will join a small team of two and will:-
• Be degree educated with a professional accountancy qualification,with significant experience in budget management;
• Have substantial knowledge of accounting procedures, statutory regulations and audit processes;
• Possess outstanding analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail as well as the ability to work well under pressure to deadline;
• Have a desire to support and work alongside our students as required and expected of all staff at the Academy, it is essential the ideal candidate is safe and suitable to work with children.
Horbury Academy has:-
• ambitious, eager to learn, well behaved students who have the benefit of both an innovative curriculum and extra curriculum programme;
• a safe, caring environment where respect and consideration is taught, established and valued by all; • warm, dedicated and well trained staff who are committed to doing their best for students every single day;
• a number of benefits to offer including an opportunity to join the Local Government Pensions Scheme, our childcare scheme, a cycle scheme, a savings scheme, Metro Card assistance; personal development opportunities; free car parking and an Academy restaurant offering very reasonably priced, home-made food.
All prospective candidates are welcome to visit on Thursday 14th September at 3.30pm which will be an opportunity for you to meet our lovely staff and find out more about the Academy as an employer. Please call our reception to let them know.
Closing Date is Thursday 21st September at 12 noon.
Application forms and details are below, please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Horbury Academy is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.