ACCOUNTS APPRENTICE AAT LEVEL 2 - FIXED TERM APPRENTICESHIP TO JUNE 2020
Responsible to: Finance Bursar
Gain real work experience in the business world, take advantage of new tech and build the practical skills you need to kick start your career in finance on this apprenticeship.
As digital pioneers, we have embraced the potential of technology to transform the way we operate. We are increasingly utilising cloud accounting and finance software so being “tech savvy” is a must.
You’ll create real change by helping to provide insights and data upon which business critical decisions are made, all while you study for a professional qualification and progress towards becoming a member of the Association of Accounting technicians (AAT).
Finance is at the heart of every business decision we make.
To provide support to the Finance team by assisting with the day to day running of the department.
Opportunities for progression as exams are completed.
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Full time (52 weeks per year).
Apprenticeship rate is £3.70 per hour for the first year.
- Contributory pension scheme – matching up to 6%
- 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays to be taken during the school holidays only
- Private health and dental plan subscriptions after 2 years’ service (pro rata for part time)
- A staff discount on School Fees of 25% after 2 years’ service (pro rata for part time) should staff have a child at any school within the Foundation
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work and tech schemes
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Discount on train travel
Please apply directly through our online recruitment portal by clicking the Apply button below.
We are unable to accept CVs as a method of application.
The Stephen Perse Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.