We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development.
We moved into our fantastic new site in September 2015 and the enhanced facilities are bringing to life even greater opportunities for our students.
From September 2017 we require an experienced colleague to join our pastoral team as Achievement Leader for a year group. The exact year group will depend on the skills, interests and experience of the successful candidate. You will be an excellent teacher with a successful track record of impacting positively upon student progress. We would particularly welcome applications from teachers of Maths and Geography, although applications from teachers of other subjects will be considered.
- ‘a good school’ – OFSTED, June 2016
- ‘one of the top 100 non-selective state funded schools in the country’ (DfE 2015)
- ‘in the top 10% nationally for progress from KS2-4 (SSAT 2015)
- a winner in the KS4 category of the pupil premium awards 2015
- a specialist partner of UCL - Institute of Education
- a partner in the Seven Kings & Whitefi elds Teaching School Alliances
- holder of the Investors in People - Silver Standard award
- holder of the Gold Quality Mark for Professional Development
Willowfi eld Humanities College as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as its number one priority and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Janice Feltham, Head’s PA at the school to arrange an appointment on 020 8527 4065. Alternatively, to request a recruitment pack or to fi nd out more about what we can offer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5 May 2017.
Waltham Forest is working for Equality and Fairness
WILLOWFIELD HUMANITIES COLLEGE
209 Blackhorse Road, Walthamstow,
London, E17 6ND
Tel: 020 8527 4065
E-mail: janice.feltham@willowfi eld-school.co.uk
11-16 mixed comprehensive, N.O.R. 780 – Headteacher: Clive Rosewell