Highbury College is looking for an Achievements Assistant to join our busy Achievements team. The main purpose of this role is to organise and support students taking examinations at the College, including registration, setting up exams, organising invigilation, processing results and dealing with certification. This post is full-time (37 hours per week) and all year round.
The main duties of the post are:
• To deal efficiently with enquiries from all users of the service including colleagues, learners and representatives from the awarding bodies.
• To process registration and examination entry data including submission to awarding bodies.
• To assist with the checking in and despatch of examination materials.
• To maintain computerised links in respect of curricular data, submission of entries and recording of results.
• To administer the notification of time-tables, results and certificates.
• To assist in the co-ordination of accommodation and resources for examinations, including invigilators
• To work within examination board guidelines in arranging additional examination support as appropriate.
• To maintain filing and archives including the provision of reference data.
What we can offer you:
• A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
• 24 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
• A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
• A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
• You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
• You will be working for a Grade 1 Outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience.