£19,217 – £21,007 pro rata
The Sparsholt College Group is dedicated to supporting students with SEN and ensuring that students reach their full potential.
Over the past few years, we have had an increase in young people with both Educational Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) and Special Educational Needs (SEN) and have developed our curriculum and grown our staff team in order to offer an outstanding experience for our students
We are looking for people to join our Team supporting students to be successful within our Further Education offering. We have vacancies in the following roles:
Keyworkers support students, either in a group setting or on a 1-1 basis, both in class and throughout the college day. However, as well as this you will have a caseload of key students for whom you will take responsibility for ensuring they are meeting the course requirements as well as being prepared for adulthood. You will liaise with parents and carers, ensuring that the EHCP requitements are being delivered. You will work with our SEN officers to ensure reviews happen in a timely manner and that students are progressing and meeting their targets.
We are looking for keyworkers to work from 3 to 5 days a week, during term time (37 weeks per year). Lessons are timetabled between 9.00 am and 4.30 pm. Please indicate your preferred working hours in your covering letter.
You will need to have a good standard of education including English and Maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent and willingness to undertake further training is essential. As well as experience of working with young people, ideally in an educational setting.
Previous candidates need not apply.
Closing Date: 04 January 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com