Harris Primary Academy Merton is a primary academy for local children aged two to eleven. We opened in September 2014. It is our belief that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school and that through expert teaching and support all pupils can achieve to a high standard.
We are looking for a a committed teacher to provide a diverse and exciting class timetable for children with a range of social communication disorders and autism.
What we are looking for:
- An effective practitioner with high expectations
- Commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
- An innovative and highly motivated teacher
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- An excellent communicator and team player
Click here for a full job description and person specification.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Merton?
- A school where pupils' achievements are celebrated every day in their lessons
- Children who are kind, caring, self-assured and eager to learn
- Part of the Harris Federation, sharing best teaching practice with other Harris academies and building on the Federation's proven track record in the borough
- Exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package
If you would like to arrange a visit, or if you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Charlotte Porter on 020 8679 3707 or e-mail C.Porter@harrisprimarymerton.org.uk
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.