Whitefield Primary School is a large popular, vibrant and diverse school situated in Luton. Whitefield is federated with Chantry Primary Academy (both Ofsted ‘good’) with an Executive Headteacher leading both schools, offering opportunities for staff to work together, to be appointed in either school, to move from one school to the other or to be appointed jointly in both schools. The federation provides excellent career development opportunities.
Ofsted noted “Pupils behave well in lessons and around the school. They enjoy learning and respond well to the opportunities the school provides.” (Whitefield 2016)
Admin & Healthcare Officer
We are looking for a confident and caring person who has experience working with children and families to work in our busy office and provide First Aid to children and staff. You will need computer and admin experience and be willing to train as the main first aider in school.
We have effective staff that make positive impact in children’s lives and help nurture children. We are an Ofsted ‘Good’ school where ‘pastoral support is a clear strength’.
· Are you looking to work in a challenging, creative and inspiring environment?
· Do you want to work with amazing children, alongside inspirational and committed staff?
· Are you keen to set high expectations and to support children and families to meet these?
- Are you able to recognise and value the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community?
We can offer:
· Excellent leadership, driven by our core values and a firm belief that all children have the right to the best education
· Children who behave well and are keen to learn
· A strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
· Excellent opportunities for CPD and career progression
· An opportunity to work at an exciting time in a new Academy Trust
If you think you can enhance our team further we would love to meet you. Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed, please contact Mrs Michaela Ostaniewicz.
Start date: As soon as possible. This post is for 37 hours.
Closing Date for applications is 13/12/18, interviews 19/12/18.
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.