We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our team in January 2017 (or earlier by arrangement).
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of admin roles and confident use of ICT
- Be enthusiastic
- Have good time management skills
- Have great organisational skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a dynamic personality, a sense of humour and the ability to foster and maintain strong relationships within the whole school community
This role includes significant contact time with staff, pupils and parents. Glendower values its good relationships with parents and as the first point of contact it is important to keep organised and positive at all times.
Details of the posts and application forms can be obtained from the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications will be Monday 9th Januray 2017 and interviews will take place shortly after that.
Applications should be marked for the attention of the Headmistress and include a CV and covering letter outlining why candidates should be considered for the post.
Glendower Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and DBS vetting. Glendower is an equal opportunities employer.
GLENDOWER PREPARATORY SCHOOL
86 - 87 QUEEN’S GATE
LONDON SW7 5JX
0207 370 1927
IAPS Girls’ Day School. Pupils aged 4 – 11