Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Scale 4 (£24,279 -£25,614 pro rata)
Vacancy Hours: 35 hours per week (term-time only plus 2 weeks)
Closing date for all applications: 9am on 20th September 2021
Stepney All Saints School is an outstanding inner-city Church of England School. We take pride in our ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
We are looking for an Admin Assistant who will provide general administrative support under the direction of senior staff.
What we are looking for someone who has :
• a good working knowledge of SIMS or similar management information system.
• Experience of working in a secondary school environment.
• Excellent IT skills including Word, EXCEL, email and the internet.
• Evidence of highly developed organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
Please return your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stepney All Saints Church of England Secondary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
About Stepney All Saints School
Stepney All Saints Secondary School is an Ofsted and SIAMS Outstanding Church of England and multi-faith school extending from Year 7-11, with the Stepney All Saints 6th Form College focused on Year 12 and 13 learning.