Responsible to: Head of School and Federation HR Manager
Contract term: Term Time Only plus Three Weeks (1 year fixed term contract in the first instance)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are looking to recruit an Admin Officer to provide administrative support for College Park School. You would undertake a wide range of key administrative duties to support the efficient day-to-day running of the school.
College Park School is a special school for pupils with autism and complex learning difficulties within the moderate range for children and young people between the ages of 4 and 19 years of age. The school is part of the Federation of Westminster Special Schools, which also includes Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee School and a highly regarded Training & Outreach service.
You will have:
- Proven track record of working in an office environment
- Experience of clerical and administrative work
- Experience of managing a reception area.
- Good level of competency using word processing, managing spreadsheets and databases.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to be resilient and work well under pressure
- Excellent time management ability
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues within the organisation and with colleagues in other organisations.
- The ability to be systematic in keeping appropriate electronic and manual records, as required.
- An excellent opportunity to join our very busy, creative and friendly team
- A highly supportive environment and management team who encourage creativity and are very open-minded to new ideas from staff
- A diverse and vibrant community school
- Employee Assistant Programme - free confidential support, information and advice for staff
- Cycle scheme
Interviews will take place on: Monday 27 January 2020
For the Job Description and an application form please visit the school’s website http://www.qe2cp.westminster.sch.uk/page/?title=Support+Staff+Vacancies&pid=240
Please submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Federation of Westminster Special Schools is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to receipt of a completed application form, satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check.