ADMIN OFFICER (DIARY MANAGEMENT AND CLERKING)
Pay Range: Local Government Band 3 (Point 6 - 11)
Actual Salary from £19,171
Start Date: Immediate
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join the central team at The Sigma Trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic member of staff to work within a small but developing team as an Admin Officer, providing professional administrative support to the Trust PA and senior management.
This is an exciting time for the Trust, we have recently expanded and are looking forward to an exciting future.
The post holder will need to be flexible, adaptable and able to travel to any of The Sigma Trust academies in order to fulfil responsibilities of the Clerking role.
This role is based at our offices at Tendring Education Centre, Clacton on Sea.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• To provide diary management, including managing requests, organising meetings and providing hospitality to visitors
• To provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Trust PA and senior management
• To undertake confidentially the administrative and clerical work relating to the role of clerking meetings across the Trust
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills, including high standards of written communication, grammar and spelling
• A positive attitude and a flexible approach to work
Why work for The Sigma Trust?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
This post is 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (with 23 days’ holiday entitlement plus 8 bank holidays). We are happy to consider applications from people who are able to work fewer hours per week or weeks per year.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 168. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Friday Monday 4th October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Your Safeguarding Responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrating a commitment to keeping children and young people safe
• Reporting any disclosure made to you to the appropriate person
• Reporting any safeguarding concerns in the workplace to the appropriate person
• Maintaining an awareness of the Trust policies in relation to safeguarding