We have an exciting opportunity for a Admin / Reprographics Officer to join our busy Administration team.
The successful candidate will deliver a professional and comprehensive administration and reprographics service for staff and students. They will:
- Have previous experience of working in an office environment
- Ideally have previous reprographics experience
- Have excellent IT skills
- Possess a creative flair for design work with a working knowledge of Powerpoint, Publisher and Photoshop
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Be highly organised and be able to work independently as well as within a team
- This post is 35 hours per week. Term time + 10 days per annum.
St Ursula's Convent School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 16 years
Our History & Ethos
The school was established in 1877 by the Ursuline Order and continues to have as its inspiration the spirit and traditions of the congregation. As an Ursuline school we have been entrusted by St Angela, our foundress, t...