Currently, the Trust Schools are Upton Court Grammar School in Slough, Trevelyan Middle School in Windsor and Foxborough Primary School in Langley.
Our ethos is to ‘recruit for attitude, train for skill’! Our mission is grounded on three core values which our schools embrace. These are:
- to collaborate: we believe in working in partnership and providing both high challenge and high support that enables every individual and team to succeed together
- to invest: we believe in releasing potential and seek to provide a wide range of exciting professional learning experiences for every individual
- to pioneer: we believe in taking risks and we never accept mediocrity
Furthermore, Upton Court Grammar School seeks to:
- become a world-class school, seen as a centre of excellence and creativity in learning and teaching;
- equip students with the ability to articulate their ideas with confidence in an increasingly competitive international work environment.
In return, we can offer you:
• well-resourced facilities and the necessary IT equipment
• fantastic communities of staff and students
• benefits which include an Employee Assistance Programme, an extensive range of Retail Discounts, training and development opportunities
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a school environment, however this is not essential. The position would suit someone who has the ability to work well under pressure whilst prioritising and working productively and efficiently. You will be expected to provide a high quality front line service to visitors or callers to the school. You will be able to deal with all situations in a sensitive, calm, caring manner. To be considered for this position you must be able to communicate effectively and courteously with all staff across the Trust, parents, pupils and any visitors to the school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the school’s reception area;
• Assist in promoting high levels of attendance and punctuality by students and to maintain records both manual and electronic relating to these areas;
• Provide efficient and accurate clerical/admin support to the school’s administrative function;
• Be efficient in operation of the school’s switchboard;
• Undertake general office, reception and administrative duties as required
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory references, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check), and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Agency CVs and CVs on their own will not be accepted