We currently have two school sites (located within a quarter of a mile of each other) and from September 2020, we will be expanding to a third site, therefore we would like to appoint an Administration Assistant to join our busy team (the post will not be site specific).
The post will be 35 hours per week, 8.00am-4.00pm Monday -Friday, term-time only.
The successful applicant will provide general administrative and reception support. Experience of working within an educational environment is desirable but not essential.
Robert Clack School prides itself on teamwork and achievement. The candidate will be required to have the following skills and experience:
• Relevant administrative experience including ICT skills;
• Excellent levels of literacy and numeracy;
• High standard of verbal & written communication skills when dealing with colleagues, pupils, parents and visitors;
• Able to work effectively and professionally as part of a team;
• Able to follow instructions and adhere to all school policies;
• Organised and able to work methodically, with attention to detail.
Robert Clack School of Science is one of the most successful schools in the UK and we are expanding to become one of the largest schools in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join the dedicated teaching team within our school.
Reasons to join us:-
• Our Pupils: The exemplary behaviour of our pupils is always commented upon by visitors to our school. Our pastoral system is second to none, reinforcing the values and ethos of the school. Pupils understand the importance of mutual respect, compassion for others, discipline, hard work, high expectations and aspirations.
• Success: We are hugely oversubscribed with a large Sixth Form. Our most recent GCSE results are the best the school has ever achieved on the key headline measures. We have achieved record breaking results with our best A Level and BTEC results and top University destinations; a record number of Sixth Form pupils are studying at top Russell Group Universities. Many have progressed to employment via apprenticeships and are employed in a variety of industries.
• Professional Development: We believe in developing and supporting staff and have been recognised for doing so. We have a Silver Award for our CPD from the Teachers’ Development Trust, Investors in People Bronze Award and we were voted the Sunday Times’ Best Public Sector Company ranked first for ‘Leadership’, ‘My Company’ and ‘Personal Growth’.
To view more information about Robert Clack School, please take a look at the school website. If you would like to apply for this position please refer to the Job Description, Person Specification and download the Support Staff Application Form, which is available with the TES. Please submit your completed application form via the TES website or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs only will not be accepted. They will only be accepted if accompanied by a completed application form.
Robert Clack School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants must be willing to undergo identity checks, checks with past employers and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.