St Chad’s Catholic Primary School
Alverston Gardens, South Norwood, London SE25 6LR
As soon as possible
30 hours per week over Monday to Friday, term time plus 5 days
Mon- Fri 8.30am-3.00pm with 30 mins lunch
Grade 4 – SCP 8-10 (£23,406- £24,258 pa pro-rata) dependant on experience.
Do you want a Challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural Catholic school.
In this key role, you will:-
• Have experience of working within a demanding office environment
• Have effective communication skills
• Be a proactive and well organised individual with a meticulous approach to their workloads
• Be enthusiastic and resourceful with a keen drive to succeed and ensure office management is delivered consistently
• Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
• Good personal organisation and time management skills
• Awareness and understanding of safety and security measures.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
• A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted September 2018
• Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning
• Excellent support from governors. Senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community
• Strong commitment to the professional development of our staff
• A strong team of dedicated staff
• An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you. Application forms, Job description and person specification can be downloaded from our website - www.stchadsprimaryschool.com
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
Or by post to School Business Manager at the address above.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, following Covid guidelines. Please call Mrs McDermott on 020 8771 3470 to arrange a visit.
St Chad’s Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we implement all elements of the safer recruitment process.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
St Chad’s Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 12 Noon Monday 19th April 2021
Interviews: Friday 23rd April 2021 Interviews will be either face to face or via Zoom
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email or telephone.
St Chad's Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years