We are seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant - Data & Exams for this outstanding 11-18 Church of England Academy, one of only 43 schools in the country to be recognised as “World Class”.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the efficient and effective administration of all internal and external examinations within the school. In addition, they will support the Data/SIMS and Exams Manager in interpreting and analysing accurate data on pupil attainment and progress. Training will be provided.
We can offer you:
- A supportive leadership team who take staff wellbeing seriously and who want to see their staff progress and flourish in their careers
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Supportive parents and a high standing within the community
- Energetic and enthusiastic students
- A two-week October half term (October 2020)
The role will be for 30 hours per week during term time, plus some holiday hours. Exact hours to be negotiated.
Application forms and further details of the post are available on the school website.
Completed application forms should be returned to Miss S.J. Noble – HR Manager.
Closing date: Tuesday 19th November 2019
Interviews: week commencing 25th November 2019
Bishop Ramsey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. This commitment extends to organisations providing services to the school.