Holsworthy Community College is part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust and works collaboratively with secondary schools and primaries to support the learning of our students. The Trust has its own Teaching School – The Dartmoor Teaching Schools Alliance – with over 90 schools as members across Devon. As a result, the opportunities for development and career progression within the organisation are superb.
At Holsworthy Community College we offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust.
• A co-operative inclusive college ethos with high expectations for all students and staff.
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment.
• Opportunities to get involved with sharing best practice.
We are seeking to appoint a reliable, confident, well organised person to assist our Senior Administrator in all aspects of school administration.
The successful candidate will:
• Be proficient in a range of IT applications.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess excellent organisation and planning skills.
• Ability to work flexibly and organise their workload and priorities.
• Support our aim for all students to fulfill their potential and achieve well.
• Have flexibility in working hours.
The hours are 1500 per annum which equates to 37.5 hours per week over 40 weeks per year.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS).
For further details and an application pack please or visit our website www.hcc.devon.sch.uk or e-mail email@example.com and return completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.