Administrative Assistant – Inclusion (maternity cover ending December 2019)
Scale 4 Spine Point 18 - 21 £20,145 - £22,168 (actual salary)
Term Time plus 2 weeks – 35 hours per week
We seek to appoint a dedicated and hardworking administrator to provide high quality support to our Inclusion Team. The successful candidate will have excellent literacy, numeracy, ICT and administrative skills and be willing to develop a knowledge of the framework which supports students with special educational needs and disability. Resilience and the ability to cope in a busy environment are essential.
Experience of working in a school setting would be an advantage. Knowledge of SIMS is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school
Bow School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and the successful applicant will be subject to relevant vetting checks before an offer of appointment is confirmed and will be subject to rechecking thereafter, as appropriate