An exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emmaus College administration team. Applications are now open for the position of administration assistant, this is a Term Time (38hpw) 12-month contract, to commence 18 November 2019 until 18 September 2020 for a maternity leave replacement.
Under general supervision and broad guidelines of the Office Manager, provide administrative support at a senior level which facilitates the development and maintenance of office management systems which serve the educational function of the School.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
We are seeking applicants with a deep commitment to the Catholic Ethos of our College.
Applications can be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, resume and three contactable referees. Application paperwork can be found at our website, www.emmaus.qld.edu.au/current-vacancies
Applications close 27 September 2019.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference...
About Emmaus College North Rockhampton
Phone 07 4923 5700
Location 362 Yaamba Road and 185 Main Street
North Rockhampton QLD 4701
Postal Address PO Box 5799
Red Hill Rockhampton QLD 4701
Approx. Enrolment 1270
Founded 1993 by the Sisters of St Joseph and Christian Brothers
Parish Parish of Rockhampton North