20 hours per week (8.30am – 12.30pm Monday to Friday)
Term time only plus one September training day
Scale Point 3 £18065 per annum
Actual Salary £8144 per annum
Are you passionate about young people achieving their full potential? Do you want to work in a high achieving school striving for excellence for all? Do you want to make a difference to young people’s futures?
The SEND Department, known at The Snaith School as “Infinity”, is a growing and vital part of the school. It has an excellent reputation for allowing pupils to thrive at our school. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and efficient Administration Assistant to provide support to the SENDCo.
Why choose The Snaith School?
- We are a good and successful school.
- You will become part of a strong and friendly team.
- We are part of The Education Alliance who invest heavily in professional development.
- It is an exciting time to join The Snaith School and The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop. You could be part of this journey
- Our pupils are polite, enthusiastic and hard working
- We pride ourselves in valuing our staff
- Will have GCSE Mathematics and English at grade 4 (grade C) or above, or equivalent
- Will have a high level of IT literacy in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Are able to communicate effectively at all levels and adopt a friendly, helpful, courteous manner
- Will be keen to demonstrate your inclusive ethos in your everyday practice
- Are an effective team player
The Education Alliance encourage you to:
- Watch their video to gain more insight into the Trust
• Visit the website www.theeducationalliance.org.uk
• Discuss the role with The Snaith School
If you are someone who is keen to learn and work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Louise Brodigan, HR and Office Manager at email@example.com.
Closing date: 9am Monday 27 January 2020
Interview date: Week commencing 3 February 2020
Please visit www.tes.com to complete an online application.
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.