35 hours per week (8.30 - 4.30), 39 weeks per year
We are looking to appoint an Administration Officer, to replace the present post holder who is moving on due to promotion.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly motivated, well organised and able to work quickly and efficiently with minimum supervision;
- Is a good communicator, strategic thinker and team player;
- Can deal with difficult conversations either face to face or on the phone;
- Has excellent standards of numeracy and literacy;
- Has good interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate well to children and adults;
- Has good knowledge of IT and can work-process.
In return we will ensure you feel valued and happy in your job and offer:
- A happy and friendly environment in which to work;
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff, parents and governors;
Confident, well-behaved children who enjoy being at school;
- The opportunity to contribute to the continued strengthening of partnership working in our multi-academy trust (Symphony Learning Trust);
- A supportive and collaborative team of staff in our very busy office;
- Opportunities to develop in the role through continued professional development
If you would like an informal chat about the role, or would like a tour of the school, please contact Kathryn McGovern (Head Teacher) on 0116 288 7227
This post is subject to a DBS enhanced check for a Regulated Activity
Closing date: Thursday 8th December at 3pm.