Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card;
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose of the role
The Administration Officer in this position is required to demonstrate competency involving the application of knowledge with depth in some areas and a broad range of skills. There is a range of roles and tasks in a variety of contexts, with some complexity in the extend and choice of actions required.
Mandatory qualifications and requirements
- Tertiary qualifications at Certificate level, or equivalent qualifications relevant to the position may be required, or such knowledge, qualifications and experience that are deemed by the employer as necessary to successfully carry out the duties of the position;
- Current Working with Children Suitability Card or eligibility;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education.
How to Apply
Download Applicant Information Pack and submit all required documents by 5:00 pm Monday 18 June 2018.
For further information, or to apply, please visit the website - https://www.cns.catholic.edu.au/employment/current-positions/