Chesterton is an outstanding Primary School with National Teaching School Status. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Administration Officer as part of our developing Business Support Team. Under the direction of the School Business Manager your role and responsibilities will include supporting the administration needs of the school staff, general administration and being part of the Reception Team.
36 hours per week
All Year Round
To be part of our vibrant, multicultural and happy school, you MUST:
- Have an administration qualification and/or appropriate experience.
- Have experience in using SIMS or similar pupil management system.
- Have the ability to manage workloads under pressure, prioritise and problem solve.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a commitment to the ethos of the school that is inclusive and inspirational.
- Have initiative and creativity.
If you fit the bill, we want to hear from you. Further details can be found on our website www.chesterton.wandsworth.sch.uk
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or on wandsworth council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or our School's website www.chesterton.wandsworth.sch.uk
Completed application should be returned to the school by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15 January 2018 (at 9am)
Interviews: week commencing 22 January 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
CHESTERTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Tel: 020 7622 1619 Fax: 020 7738 8184
Number on roll: 454