St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Biloela provides quality teaching and learning for students from Prep to Year Six. The school seeks to develop the wholeness of the child in all aspects of growth.
About the role
This is a term-time position of Administration Secretary for 25hpw, commencing March 2021.
The Administration Secretary will provide a variety of secretarial and administrative support which enables the maintenance of efficient front office management systems which serve the educational function of the School.
Typical Duties include but are not limited to;
- Assist with various aspects of the coordination and preparation of school events eg sports carnivals, excursions, arts council, open days, graduations
- Prepare and distribute internal and external newsletters, notices etc.
- Provide office-based clerical assistance to classroom teachers
- Provide support to students who are ill
- Maintain First Aid supplies
- File student and general correspondence
The successful applicant will have relevant experience and an understanding of, and a commitment to, the ethos of Catholic Education. In addition, you will have excellent time management skills, well developed interpersonal skills and a high proficiency of computer skills.
- A current valid Blue Card under the Working with Children (Risk Management and Screening) Act 2000 (WWC Act) and valid Suitability Notice is a requirement of the position.
How to Apply
- Please review the Position Description before preparing your application
- Complete the application form
- Submit your application and supporting documentation to:
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
07 4994 8310
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 26 February 2021
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
About St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School Biloela
Phone 07 4994 8310
Location 66 Rainbow Street Biloela QLD 4715
Postal Address PO Box 157 Biloela QLD 4715
Approx. Enrolment 170
Founded 1939 by the Sisters of Mercy
Parish Callide Valley Parish
Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton