ASSOCIATE STAFF VACANCY
We are seeking to make the following key appointment to our Associate Staff team.
Administration Support – Salary Grade G3 – Actual Salary £16,304 to £16,630 pa
Temporary in the first instance with the potential to become permanent.
Term-time only plus 10 days - 37 hours per week (job share possible) – 8.00am-4.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am-3.30pm Friday
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, flexible individual who as part of a multi-disciplined and robust college-wide support team can provide professional and efficient administrative support to the College.
The successful candidates will be:
• Proactive and organised with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Able to work well as part of a team, under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Able to deal sensitively and effectively with all stakeholders.
• Experienced working in an administrative/support role.
• A team player who will uphold our College values of Motivation, Commitment and Care
• A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive College team.
• Excellent care and support for all staff.
• Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development.
Our most recent Ofsted report (2018) described us as a “Good college” where “Staff are positive about the training, coaching and guidance that they have received from school leaders”.
The successful candidates will have to meet the requirements of our Job and Person Specifications and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants. Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Full-time permanent employees are provided with free membership of our state of the art on-site Sports & Fitness Centre, as well as the facility of an ‘outstanding’ Children’s Centre.
Further particulars for this post can be obtained by visiting our Web Site at www.minsthorpe.cc
Please send completed application forms to Cath Green, Director of HR & Associate Teams: -
firstname.lastname@example.org by midday – Friday 24th September 2021
Minsthorpe Community College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years