Grade 4; £12,543 - £13,050 pro rata; 37 hours per week, 44.65 weeks per annum
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly regarded Trust, situated in the heart of Christchurch, on the edge of the New Forest after the post became available due to maternity leave.
This position is ideal for candidates who:
• Enjoy the challenge of working with a range of different people
• Are able to work independently and confidently, whilst demonstrating initiative
• Can ensure there is attention to detail in completing tasks to a high standard
You are likely to be someone who:
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Relishes the challenge of working in an educational environment
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful young people
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
• High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
GCSE qualifications in English and Maths, minimum of a grade C required.
Closing Date: 8am on Wednesday 13th November
Interview Date: Week beginning 18th November
Further details are available at www.twynhamlearning.com. Application forms should be completed online and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.