Viridis Federation, Hackney, London
We are looking for a
Salary (Scale 3, Point 14-17)
Salary Range £21,189.00 – £ 22,083.00. Hours of work – 36 Hours per Week, Term Time only
(pro rata: actual salary £18,283.00 – £19,055.00)
The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold and Orchard Primary Schools are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Administrative Assistant for their Orchard School office.
We need someone who:
· Is numerate, flexible and has a desire to work under the direction of the Office Manager and alongside the school’s office team in ensuring a cohesive and skilled administration and finance service.
· Applicants for this post should demonstrate skills and abilities in administration and possess excellent communication skills.
· The successful candidate will have good ICT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and database packages.
· The ideal person will be flexible, well organised, good with time management and a team player, you must be willing to learn and develop through work related training.
· We welcome applications from enthusiastic, motivated candidates with excellent interpersonal skills. Previous school experience an asset.
An ambitious, exciting place to work, a genuine opportunity to make a difference, a great team of staff and a three school community who deserve the very best!
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Jabia Khatun to arrange an appointment, or informal discussion on 020 8985 7785.
Alternatively, to request a recruitment pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us on JKhatun@vs.hackney.sch.uk
Closing Date: Tuesday 26th June 2018
Interviews: Thursday 5th July 2018
www.southwold.hackney.sch.uk/ www.orchard.hackney.sch.uk/ www.hoxtongarden.hackney.sch.uk
The Viridis Federation of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS Bureau We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.