Required from January 2018, we are looking to appoint a full time Administrative Assistant
Ashcroft High School is an 11-16 mixed comprehensive school with 1245 students. We were judged to be good with outstanding leadership and management by Ofsted in October 2013
The school's work is based on the values expressed in our school motto:
- A learning community
- Driven by high expectations
- Respect for all
Required from January 2018, we are looking to appoint a full time Administrative Assistant to support our Office Manager with the general administration systems within the school office.
You will have:
- excellent customer service and communication skills.
- experience of using word-processing, spreadsheets, databases and IT packages.
- the ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- the ability to work well within a team.
- a strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- an opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and creative team.
- a working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all.
Duties will include contributing towards the administration of the student database, production of reports and references, maintaining all necessary record keeping and maintain pupil data using computerised systems as appropriate.
Ashcroft High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
For more information and to apply, please see our website at www.hays.co.uk/jobs/ashcroft-high-school or call Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041