River Bank primary would like to recruit an administrative assistant to work in their busy and friendly office. We would like you to start after Christmas with a date to be confirmed.
In the first instance this will be to cover maternity leave until March 2021 but may become a permanent role as the school continues to grow.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of dealing with customers / parents
• May have experience of working in a busy office
• Has working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• May have worked in a school environment before
• Is polite and helpful
In return we can offer you:
• brilliantly behaved pupils
• visible and supportive SLT
• free healthcare
• one paid family day per academic year
• corporate membership to all Active Luton leisure centres
• a happy school environment where children respond to good teaching and have a thirst for knowledge
• commitment to a sensible approach to workload
• a strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Louise Marsden, Business and Operations Manager to make an appointment.
Closing date: Sunday 24th November 2019
Interviews: W/C: 09th December 2019
At River Bank Primary School our commitment is to: Inspire, Empower, Achieve