35 Hours per week (8am - 4pm Monday to Friday)
Term Time only (39 week)
Gatton School is a well-established voluntary aided Muslim School judged by Ofsted to be outstanding (February 2014).
We are a popular and successful primary school based over two sites. An opportunity has arisen due to the school expansion whereby individuals are invited to join the school. We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-presented Admin Assistant to join our busy office team.
This role includes assisting the HR / Attendance Officer with relevant admin tasks. See Job description for detail.
- Previous experience as a school administrator
- Relevant qualifications and training
- A warm and welcoming manner
- Excellent communication skills must be able to deal with a wide range of people
- Solution focussed approach
- A commitment to upholding the ethos and vision of our school
- Friendly, hardworking office team
- Professional development opportunities
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A caring and supportive whole school community
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.wandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school website: www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk and return it to the school either by email, post or fax.
For any further details please contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the school on the telephone number below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing Date: 21 June 2018 (at noon)
Interviews/Tasks: Week commencing 25 June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
GATTON PRIMARY SCHOOL (Voluntary-Aided Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin