Working as part of a team and assisting with general office duties to ensure the smooth running of the school administration department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Routine administration including typing, handling telephone queries, data input, data processing, assisting with hospitality requests, reprographics and archiving. To be aware of and work within school policies and procedures;
• Provide administrative support to the Site Manager, Careers Administration as well as providing cover for the Attendance Officer, Receptionist and Nurse when absent;
• Support the co-ordination of site bookings;
• Handling student enquiries;
• Assist with project work, for example Parents’ Evenings, Open Evenings and Year 11 Prize Giving;
• Co-ordination of Years 7 – 11 Prize Giving;
• Co-ordination of Agora online payments;
• Co-ordination of student lockers;
• Co-ordination of school photos;
• Co-ordination of leavers’ hoodies;
• Provide cover for key administrative support roles in the case of absence;
• Student support; allocation and maintenance of lockers, administration of student files, filing student statements, mid-term transfers, sale of second hand uniform and assistance with hoodies/prom;
• Enter registers on to SIMS;
• Carry out any other duties as identified by the Principal commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the post.
• Data input and maintenance for Years 7-11 student files in SIMS;
• Monitoring attendance, maintaining records of absence and contacting home when students are absent;
• Collating information for letters and the prospectus;
• Organisation of Presentation Evening/Prize Giving;
• Organisation of Open Evenings;
• Book transport and collect money/arrange Parentpay for trips;
• Attendance at Open Evenings, GCE/GCSE Results Days and Presentation Evenings;
• Preparation of weekly attendance data for tutors;
• Requisition of academic records for students joining the school from other locations;
• Organisation of Parents’ Evenings;
• Liaison with external provider regarding social media posts;
• Organisation of meetings for the Heads of Years 7 – 11;
• Supporting the admissions and transition process.
Grade C £18,562 - £19,312 FTE. Actual salary for the role will be pro rata.
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.00pm and Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm
37 hours per week, term time plus 5 days in school holidays and all INSET days.
Please note salary will be pro rata.
We reserve the right to interview suitable candidates prior to the closing date.