The Coleshill School is part of The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) which is a highly successful Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 4 secondary schools, 8 primary schools, a Teaching School, and SCITT. Our MAT is currently expanding and will soon be 14 schools, 5 secondary and 9 primary, based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield and North Warwickshire.
Grade E, Points 13-17 - £17,391 - £18,672
(actual salary £14,648.57 - £15,727.57)
37 hours per week, term time only plus 5 inset days
The Coleshill School are looking to appoint a well organised, reliable and enthusiastic individual to undertake a variety of administrative duties within school.
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience of business/administration
• Previous experience of working in a school / academy / multi academy trust setting would be an advantage
• Be a motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to identify work priorities and manage own workload to meet deadlines
• Have high attention to detail and accuracy
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• A sound knowledge of a range of computer applications together with excellent IT Skills
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Closing date: Tuesday 26th February 2019 at 9.00am
Please visit: www.thecoleshillschool.org for an application pack and further information about our school or contact Yvonne Holder on 01675 432022, e-mail: email@example.com to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about the post.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Mrs Siobhan Duffy, HR Operations Manager, C/O Mere Green School, Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5BL
Please note we do not accept CV’s, applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.