Troup House School, Gamrie, Banff, Aberdeenshire, AB45 3JN
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time, Permanent - Part Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting an experienced Administrator to work as part of our Support Services Team at Troup House School.
This role involves:-
- Providing an efficient, professional and effective administrative/secretarial service to our school
- Being confident in contributing to making improvements in existing administrative/secretarial processes
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the standard and quality of your work complies with our legislative, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Maintain confidentiality and have highly developed interpersonal and written communications skills.
The successful candidate should have excellent key board skills and be proficient in the standard range of office applications. The Administrator will be engaged in key processes including interacting with stakeholders and will be skilled at balancing and prioritising conflicting needs and expectations using a flexible approach to problem solving.
Part Time and Job Share is considered for this post.
- Priory Perks reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
- We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme.
Troup House School is a specialist day and residential school that provides care, support and education for up to twelve young people aged 8 to 16yrs. Our children and young people have additional support needs related to emotional and social difficulties including autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behaviour.
As the development of our service continues into 2019/20 so do the opportunities for you to contribute to the care experiences of Looked After Children in Scotland within a School Care Accommodation service.
The successful candidates will be required to apply for a PVG from Disclosure Scotland. Further information can be obtained from www.disclosurescotland.co.uk. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
Troup House School
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 8 - 16 years
Troup House School is a specialist day and residential school that has a strong reputation and proven track record for providing a high standard of education and care to young people between the ages of 8 to 16+ years with additional support needs in...