Maternity Cover; October-March 2020
Location: Thames view Junior School, Barking
Salary: APT&C Grade 3, 35 Hours per week, Term Time only (£16,549 Actual salary)
Thames View Junior School is looking for an Enthusiastic, caring and efficient person to join our highly successful Administration Team.
The person appointed will be responsible for work in some of the areas outlined below:
• Act as first point of contact in School Reception
• Operation of a VoIP telephone system
• Receiving and passing on messages
• Day to day administration of parent mail
• General administration i.e. typing letters and reports, responding to emails
• Other general duties as appropriate to the post
Closing date: Saturday 28th September 2019
Please see attached Application form that must be completed and sent to the School's Business Officer Miss Jade Abrahams- email@example.com
Partnership Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal record check via the DBS will be undertaken for the successful candidate.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants.
Please note if you have not been invited in for interview by the interview date on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.