Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work in an office environment supporting a number of educational projects. The role will involve using Word, Outlook and Excel.
The successful Administrator would be completing tasks which require communication with both internal and external colleagues via email, and on the telephone so strong literacy and communication skills are essential. The post holder would also need to use Excel spreadsheets as an integral part of the role. Other responsibilities will include diary management and other general administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and printing. The successful Administrator will be starting immediately on a temporary ongoing basis, typically from 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday and throughout the school holidays.
About the Role
• Full Time office based role
• Starting immediately on a temporary ongoing basis, 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
• £90-£100 per day depending on experience
About the School
• Non-school based role
• Admin support for a number of school based projects
• Large client providing Safety and Citizenship Schemes for schools in the London area
• Offices based in Central London, Zone 1
In order to be considered for this role, the Administrator will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and substantial UK based experience from the last two years working in an administrative field (must be able to obtain references to cover this)
• Confident using Word, Outlook and Excel
• Minimum grade A-C GCSE in Maths and English
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent administrative references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH24466.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.