We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the CEO’s office. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a varied role, assisting the CEO’s team and working with a wide range of people acorss the Federation. The role will also include occasional Reception cover.
What we are looking for:
- A highly organised person, who is able to multi-task and prioritise well
- A quick and highly motivated worker, using their own initiative to meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative skills, ideally developed in a school or education environment
- A professional and positive person who is able to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Advanced knowledge of all MS packages
- A team player with an approachable personality
At Harris Federation, we can offer you exceptional professional opportunities in a warm and friendly working environment, working at our offices just minutes from East Croydon station.
The Harris Federation is a supportive and highly successful group of academies based in and around London. Each academy operates autonomously within the Federation but all Harris academies collaborate closely in sharing school improvement strategies and in supporting one another.
To help with your application, please download the Candidate Information Pack, which will give you more information and full details of the responsibilities of the role.
Deadline: 12 midday, 30th June 2017
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.