Salary: Competitive (above outer London)
Contract: Term-time only, 45.6 weeks/year
Closing Date: Sunday 19 December at 23:59
Interviews: Week commencing 20 December 2021
We are seeking to appoint an Administrator to join our admin team at Salisbury Manor, part of United Learning's North East London Cluster. You will work with management and the Senior Administrator to ensure that all related matters are dealt with in an effective and consistent manner.
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the school.
- To support the school’s administration function with primary responsibility for the operation of Arbor.
- To monitor and actively manage attendance and punctuality across the school to minimise children absenteeism.
- To monitor and actively manage procedures relating to admissions, managing induction procedures for new starters (pupils) and securing the transfer of both manual and computerised records for new pupils and leavers.
- To manage and submit returns to LA and to the trust as required.
- As first point of contact, to provide a welcoming and professional reception service to all visitors and callers to the school.
This is a varied role which involves supporting all functions within the school, ensuring all systems are kept up to date and providing advice to all stakeholders.
Although not essential, the ideal candidate will have a background in education, but most importantly will have the experience to work well under pressure and the ability to work collaboratively across all schools and the wider Trust.
If you align with our vision, values, and are committed to ensuring that ‘disadvantaged’ does not dictate educational outcomes, then you will greatly enjoy working at Salisbury Manor Primary.
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all positions in the school will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check. Please note that all applications must be made online.
Click here to apply: https://unitedlearning.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2471331?cid=156
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact:
Dorcas Ologunde: Dorcas.email@example.com.
At Salisbury Manor Primary we believe providing the children with our best will ensure they reach their full potential.
We passionately believe that happy children learn best and happy teachers and staff will deliver outstanding outcomes for ou...