- Ref: 4638a
- Salary: Scale 2/3: £17,365 - £18,347 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Based: Wakefield City Campus
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Estates department. Our Estates department is responsible for many areas within the College including Maintenance, Health & Safety and Central Services such as Cleaning and Caretaking.
As an Administrator within the Estates department, you will:
- Support the Estates Team Leader in receiving, distributing and recording progress of the electronic work requests via the helpdesk
- Assist with car park bookings and car parking permits
- Respond to external booking enquires, room bookings
- Assist in the preparation of agendas, minute taking for Estates and Health and Safety meetings as required
- Support the Estates Team leader in recording expenditure, raising orders
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of working in a busy office environment
- Accurate data input skills and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of working with databases
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Educated to GCSE grade A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and Maths or equivalent
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am on Tuesday 18 February 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 26 February 2020
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.